On 4 April 2020, the government updated its guidance for employers in relation to the Coronavirus...
Property Development Solicitors
At Birkett Long, our development solicitors offer a "one-stop shop" to all business and individuals in the development sector.
From site acquisition and site set up through to individual plot sale disposals, we carry these out at an affordable and competitive price.
How we can assist you ;
- Residential and commercial site acquisition
- Review, negotiation and completion of Option Agreements, Conditional Contracts and Promotion Agreements
- Review and negotiation of infrastructure agreements such as Section 38, Section 287 Highways and Section 104 Highways Agreements
- Section 106 Agreements
- Development finance, legal charges and personal guarantees
- Legal development site assessment reports
- Plot sales, including master pack preparation and disposal of common areas/ freehold
- Management company set up
- Property disputes
- Property management
- Property disposal
- Construction law
Contact a member of the team, or complete our enquiry form, to talk through your proposals and gaining an expert opinion at an early stage.
- Suzanne Bradbury
- Associate Licensed Conveyancer, Head of Commercial Real Estate
- Katie Lockwood
- Daniel Sturman
- Associate Solicitor
We work with a wide range of developers