Many people are aware that the government intends to introduce ‘no fault’ divorce....
Property Development Solicitors
At Birkett Long, our development solicitors offer a "one-stop shop" to all business and individuals in the development sector.
From site acquisition and site set up through to individual plot sale disposals, we carry these out at an affordable and competitive price.
How we can assist you ;
- Residential and commercial site acquisition
- Review, negotiation and completion of Option Agreements, Conditional Contracts and Promotion Agreements
- Review and negotiation of infrastructure agreements such as Section 38, Section 287 Highways and Section 104 Highways Agreements
- Section 106 Agreements
- Development finance, legal charges and personal guarantees
- Legal development site assessment reports
- Plot sales, including master pack preparation and disposal of common areas/ freehold
- Management company set up
- Property disputes
- Property management
- Property disposal
- Construction law
Contact a member of the team, or complete our enquiry form, to talk through your proposals and gaining an expert opinion at an early stage.
- Suzanne Bradbury
- Associate Licensed Conveyancer
- Katie Lockwood
- Daniel Sturman
- Associate Solicitor
We work with a wide range of developers
What our clients say
Where would I be without helpful solicitors such as your good selves!!.
The team at Birkett Long dealt with our acquisition efficiently and in a very professional manner, Birkett Long also dealt with our plot sales which enabled us to dispose of the individual plots once constructed and completed as quickly as possible. We are very happy with the service that has been provided to us and would highly recommend Birkett Long to any other developers going forward. Mark Hanham, M&D Building Services Limited
I have worked with various people and teams at Birkett Long for a number of years and on many different types of transactions, from site purchases and development finance to site set ups and plot sales. I also trust them to deal with my personal matters, such as Wills and residential conveyancing. I always receive a proactive and professional service and know that they will go out of their way to achieve the best outcome for me. Tony Thorogood, Penenden Health Investments LLP