In the recent contentious probate case of Clitheroe v Bond, the court overturned the validity of...
Commercial Property Solicitors For Acquisition & Disposal
Whatever type of commercial land or property transactions you are considering, whether you are planning a property acquisition as part of an existing business, buying land to develop, or disposing of a property, the commercial property team of solicitors at Birkett Long will ensure that it is dealt with efficiently by an experienced property lawyer.
Working with Birkett Long, you will benefit not only from our broad commercial expertise but also from our specialist knowledge in areas such as taxation, environmental issues, property disputes and construction.
Our property solicitors can assist you if you are:
- purchasing a property or properties for occupation or investment
- thinking of disposing of a leasehold or freehold property
- purchasing or disposing of a business with property assets
- in need of advice on the assembly, acquisition or disposal of a development site
- wanting to develop an estate either individually or collectively
- having difficulties with environmental issues
- in need of advice on construction contract terms
While all members of Birkett Long’s team deal with the more usual areas of commercial property, some have developed specialist skills in areas such as health, education and development. For example, the team has acted in the disposal or re-organisation of a hospital and school sites, the purchase and letting of public houses, the acquisition of large development sites and the grant of options to developers to purchase land from individual and consortium owners.
Contact a member of the team, or complete our enquiry form, to discuss how we may be able to help you.