As a solicitor specialising in dispute resolution and construction law, I have come across various...
Dispute Resolution Solicitors
Any dispute or disagreement can create stress, upset and difficulties whether at home or at work. At Birkett Long, our dispute resolution solicitors in Basildon, Colchester and Chelmsford will help you to take a practical look at what’s happening and guide you through the options available, so you feel comfortable making a decision about the best way forward for you.
It may be that:
- You believe that you should have been left something in a will?
- You should have received a larger inheritance than you did?
- You have been made redundant?
- You are subject to unfair dismissal?
- Disagreements to do with the role of executors
- Disagreements to do with the solicitors appointed under a will
- You have a dispute with your neighbour?
- You have a dispute with a tenant not paying rent?
- You have a disagreement over a right of way?
Whatever your requirements, our dispute resolution solicitors are happy to offer a free initial telephone consultation to discuss your particular query or concern, and how we might be able to help you resolve your dispute.
At Birkett Long we can offer a fixed or capped fee arrangement in consultation with you, and we will consider 'no win-no fee' arrangements in appropriate cases. In certain circumstances, we can persuade your employer to pay your fees.