Last month, the High Court of New Zealand held a will scrawled on the back of a postcard to be...
Running and Growing a Business
Whether you are a sole trader, entrepreneur or a multi-national business, when you are running or wanting to grow your business you want a team that works with you to understand your business and provide practical advice and solutions.
Our commercial and corporate team will ensure that you are on top of your obligations and that you can take advantage of any business opportunities that can arise.
Our commercial law solicitors are experienced in advising business owners and managers in relation to the following –
- Employee share schemes
- Company books and registers
- Converting from a partnership to a company or LLP
- Hanging from a sole trader to a limited company
- Converting from a private limited company to a plc
- Advertising, marketing and promotion
- Articles of Association
- Shareholders agreements
- Joint ventures
- Joint venture agreements
- Commercial contracts