Small Businesses Solicitors
Although small businesses often do not put legal advice at the top of their list of priorities, seeking advice at the outset can save a lot of time and money in the long run. Birkett Long helps small businesses to identify the key legal risks that they may be exposed to and advise them how to prevent the problems from occurring in the first place.
As we recognise that price is often the key factor for small businesses, we offer a number of services on a cost effective fixed fee basis.
Birkett Long has a team of specialist lawyers dedicated to providing quality advice to start ups and existing small businesses. If you would like to find out more about our small business services, please visit www.birkettlong.co.uk/smallbizforms.
Our aim is to help you protect your business and revenues, and to enable you to get the tools required to succeed.
- Company incorporations
- Shareholder agreements
- Partnership & LLP agreements
- Website documents
- Terms and conditions
- Employment contracts
- Employee handbooks
To discuss setting up or running a small business, call Cynthia Beesoon on 01206 217333.
Birkett Long knows that small businesses are looking for advice on a whole range of issues, not just legal matters. We have therefore compiled the following list to help you find the advice you need.
- GOV.UK - finance and support for your business
- GOV.UK - growing your business
- GOV.UK - setting up a business
- HMRC - starting a business
- City of London - advice and support for small businesses
- Essex County Council - business pages
- Business companion - trading standards law explained
- GOV.UK - department for business innovation & skills
- Companies House – home
- Great business - support , advice & inspiration for growing your business
- ACAS - promoting employment relations and HR excellence
- Colbea - encouraging the growth of business enterprise
You might also like
What our clients say
The breadth of Birkett Long's expertise has been essential to our business