A Government report published on 24 September 2021 outlined plans to overhaul tipping and...
Marketing and Advertising
It is important for businesses of all sizes to establish, raise and maintain their profile and reputation. Business owners work hard to do this with in-house marketing teams or third party agencies, in order to develop and execute advertising, marketing and promotional strategies. As important as the strategies themselves are, keeping your company compliant with the legal and regulatory requirements is key! Contact our team on 01245 453 847.
At Birkett Long, it matters to our solicitors that you feel you have the right people standing alongside you. Our approach is to assist our clients navigate the legal and regulatory landscape, by providing practical and commercial advice for marketing and promotional campaigns.
We are also able to advise businesses and charities on sponsorship and fundraising arrangements, on the regulatory framework surrounding lotteries, free draws, competitions, fundraisers, text donation promotions and data protection issues.
We can provide your business with advice and assistance in relation to:
- Agency contracts
- The Advertising Standards Authority’s Code of Advertising Practice (including the CAP code), both broadcast and non-broadcast
- IP licences
- Comparative advertising
- Sales promotions, including terms and conditions and charity linked promotions
- Competition terms and conditions
- Content licensing agreements
- Data protection compliance
- Lotteries, prize draws and competitions (including Gambling Act 2005 requirements)
- Fundraising activities
- Sponsorship Agreements
- Electronic marketing
Staff re-order in business marketing and advertising
- Tim Field
- Thomas Emmett