From 6th April 2022, it will be possible to obtain a no fault divorce, marking one of the most...
I am a solicitor, team leader and Partner of the South Essex Wills, Trust and Probate team. I am based in our Chelmsford office, and am available for a free, no obligation 15 minute conversation on 01245 453833.
I qualified as a solicitor in 2006, joined Birkett Long LLP in 2009 and became a team leader and Partner in June 2017.
I am a full member of STEP (Society of trust and Estate Practitioners) which is an international organisation. I am also the chair and committee member of the Essex branch of STEP and a member of the Solicitors for the Elderly.
I am a trustee of My Home Life Essex Community Association – the charity behind the ‘Friends and Neighbours (FANS)’ initiative for care homes whereby we help older people in care homes remain fully engaged with their wider community.
- Diploma – STEP (Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners) 2008-2010
- Qualified as a solicitor in 2006
- Legal Practice Course – 2003-2004
- University of Kent, Canterbury (1999-2003) 2:1 (hons)
- Havering Sixth Form College (1997-1999)
QUALIFICATIONS, ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Committee member of the Essex Branch of STEP
- Member of Solicitors for the Elderly
Between working full time, being a mother to 3 young boys (including twins!) and my trustee role I feel sometimes that I do not have a lot of free time. However, I do try and make time for my 3 dogs and enjoy walking them on walks with my family. It’s a busy life but full of variety and experiences.