Many business deals are carried out on a ‘handshake agreement’ (a verbal agreement...
Redundancy portal - guides, templates & advice
We understand many organisations are having to make difficult decisions and, as a result, make some staff redundant. Many will not have had to make redundancies before and are not sure about the procedure to follow and letters to use.
We have designed value for money packages, accessible entirely online via a password protected portal, for redundancies. This portal is for employers who have more than 20 employees for which individual redundancy consultation must be undertaken.
This package includes:
- a best practice guide, checklist, workflow and 2 selection matrices
- best practice guide for election of representatives
- template documents for the election of employee representatives
- 8 template letters for each stage of the process
- up to one hour’s advice from one of our qualified solicitors
- an up to date guide on COVID-19 requirements, including the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme and the Job Support Scheme
How much does the portal cost?
Access to these guides, templates and advice is available for a one-off payment of £800 plus VAT. If you would like to purchase access, please register below and we will be in touch with you. This can take 3 working days, as we are required to carry out conflict checks before we can advise you.
Register or login to the redundancy portal
Our redundancy portal (for more than 20 employees) is restricted to registered members. If you are already a member, to gain access please login below.
If you don't have login details please complete the registration form and we will be in touch with payment details once we have carried out the required conflict checks.
If you have fewer than 20 employees affected, please see our alternative package details here. Alternatively, if you are interested in joining our BLHR retainer scheme (which includes free access to all our portals) please visit our Birkett Long Human Resources page.