What is no fault divorce? In 2020 the Government passed an act enabling either spouse to divorce...
Sport is an industry involving a variety of situations where you may need legal advice. Birkett Long’s multidisciplinary team of lawyers share our clients’ excitement and enthusiasm for sport whilst understanding your business or personal needs.
As an amateur or professional player, athlete or club manager, our sports lawyers offer you the wide spectrum of legal advice you need, tailored to your business and life in sport. You can focus on the part of sport you enjoy the most without worrying about the legal implications. Our specialist knowledge helps you in many different areas, including:
- Contract negotiations and commercial arrangements
- Player/management disputes
- Event and facility management
- Sponsorship, merchandising, broadcasting and image
- Insolvency and restructuring
- Property related matters
At Birkett Long, our lawyers can provide you with expert advice to guide you through continuing or developing a successful sporting career.
- Peter Allen
- Partner, Head of Commercial Department
- 01206 711302
- Tracey Dickens
- Partner, Head of Commercial and Corporate Finance
- 01206 711359
- Tim Field
- Senior Associate Solicitor
- Kevin Sullivan
- 01206 711318