The Office of National Statistics (ONS) published statistics in November which show that...
Digital & E-commerce Solicitors
If you sell goods or services over the internet it is essential that you understand and comply with the many laws and regulations which regulate online trading. The fines for breaching such legislation can be high.
Birkett Long has extensive experience of advising online businesses on how to comply with their obligations under the relevant regulations.
Our team provides advice on all legal aspects of running a business online. We act for businesses from start ups and existing companies looking to trade via the internet for the first time, to those with a well established online presence.
Birkett Long offers a one-stop-shop for internet businesses advising on:
- Privacy and cookie policies
- Website terms and conditions of supply
- Protection and enforcement of intellectual property rights
- Domain name disputes
- Domain name transfer agreements
- Data protection matters
- E-commerce and Distance Selling Regulations
- Website design, development and maintenance agreements
- Maintenance and support contracts for hardware and software
- Website hosting agreements
- Software as a service agreements
For a short, no obligation chat about running an ecommerce business, call Stephen Avila on 01268 244159.
Birkett Long’s IT and ecommerce team has built up experience of assisting technology companies with buying and selling their business, contracts, contractual disputes and protecting their intellectual property. We can also advise on funding and investment.
You Might Also Like
Staff re-order for digital and e-commerce
- Stephen Avila
- Claire Wiles
- David Wisbey