The Solicitors for the Elderly has published a report stating that the number of people...
Licensing and Regulatory
We live, practise and trade in an increasingly regulated world. Whether produced by the British Government and its agencies, the EU (for the time being), or professional regulatory bodies, “red tape” is everywhere. Falling foul of regulatory requirements can have a huge impact on a business or individual.
Birkett Long multi- disciplinary team are able to provided ongoing preventative advice to a wide range of clients, both businesses and individuals, to assist them in complying with relevant regulations, without sacrificing competitiveness.
We also provide representation to clients who face prosecution or other enforcement action by agencies and professional bodies including:
- Health & Safety Executive
- Food Standards Agency
- Environment Agency
- Trading Standards
- Environmental Health Department
- Forestry Commission
- Maritime & Coastguard Agency
- Care Quality Commission - visit our Health & Social Care Page
- Solicitors Regulatory Authority
- Nursing & Midwifery Council
- General Medical Council
- General Osteopathic Council
- Institute of Chartered accounts
- Association of Chartered Accountants
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- Sports Governing Bodies
If you find yourself subject of an investigation or prosecution, or if you need advice to ensure that you stay on the right side of any relevant regulations, contact Reggie Lloyd on 01206 217347 or fill in our contact form and one of our regulatory team will contact you.
- Peter Allen
- Partner, Head of Commercial Department
- 01206 711302
- Reggie Lloyd
- Associate Solicitor
- 01206 711331
- Mark Wrinch
- Associate Solicitor
- 01206 711383
The team at Birkett Long is also well placed to assist clients with:
- Representation before Public Enquiries
- Representation at Inquests
- Carrying out confidential internal investigations for clients
At Birkett Long, we understand that every business is different. It doesn’t matter if you are an international enterprise, a local firm or a new company just setting up, we know you need the best possible advice so that important decisions are straightforward and cost effective. Our aim is to maximise our contribution to the financial success of your business!
You might also like
What Our Clients Say
Thank you for your expertise and expert assistance with regard to handling my matter - I would not hesitate to recommend you and your company in the future.
An excellent firm which punches above its weight against stern opposition. Highly recommended.Vince McCartney, Holborn Studios