I was interested to read the recent case of IX v IY  which considered the question...
Employment Law & HR Service
Birkett Long Human Resorces, we are here to help safeguard your business. Our support gives your management team information that allows them to make practical & commercial decisions and create a safe and happy workforce.
Here are some of the benefits to outsourcing your employment law and HR services to Birkett Long Human Resources. We will:
- Provide you with a lead contact - a qualified solicitor with an absolute minimum of 5 years' specialist experience in employment law
- Appoint you a dedicated solicitor who will provide you with unlimited advice and assistance in respect of employment law and HR issues
- Review your existing contract of employment, staff handbook and any company policies that you have in place
- Draft any documents and letters that you may need from time to time, such as grievance and disciplinary invites, company policies and settlement agreements
- At BLHR we take a commercially minded view, meaning you get fast, pragmatic and commercial advice when you need it
- Provide you with a welcome pack folder to keep all correspondence in one place. We provide you with a certificate for you to display, evidencing good working practices that are supported by BLHR, and compliant with employment law.
For more information call James Anaxagorou on 01268 824922 for a free chat about what we can do for you.